Saturday, August 27, 2011

Green Lake..

After we were done with UW we came home and watched Hot Rod while the temp started to cool down outside. As soon as it had cooled down outside we went to Green Lake. A couple of weeks ago Brad and me had walked over there, but we didn't stay that long. It was something that we put on our list of things to do.


We got there around 6 and decided that we were going to walk all the way around. Tom and Brad were excited with the sunset. Tom took a lot of photos with his camera..I hope that he got some good shots. I know that Brad got some but he was having a hard time taking a level photo. The horizon was not even and it was bugging him :)


This is a photo that has all the pretty houses. I think that I wouldn't mind living there :)


Tom and me out on a pier/dock. Not sure what it is exactly what it would be called.


Last shot of the night.

No comments: