Last weekend Brad and I went to the Zombie/Slayer concert. It was a really good show. There were a lot of stinky metal heads there! We sat in chairs at the back of the stadium to watch the show and boy was I glad. I don't think that we would have made it out a live if we were to have been on the floor. I also don't mind sitting in the back because where the chairs are in kind of like bleachers and I am actually able to see over the person in front of me.
Tonight we are going to go see Weezer. I will admit that I haven't liked their last few albums that they have came out with but this show is their memories tour, or something like that. That means that they are only going to be playing the Blue and Pinkerton albums. YAY! Those are the two that are worth the time. I am so excited about it!
Last night we went out with a group of friends to the Re-Bar and watched the Brown Derby Series do Steven King's Pet Sematery. It is a group of people that act out the show up on stage and it is hilarious. Brad and I didn't know what we were getting into exactly when we agreed that we would go but when we were on the bus ride home we both agreed that it was a good thing that we did. In October they are going to be doing Carrie. It is something that we might just have to go see!
I've got one more day off work tomorrow before I get to go on vacation. I can't wait for it to be over with. I am just not looking forward to having to get everything together in one day so that I can leave for a week. I will say one thing, tomorrow at work it is not going to drag!
Well I have got to get ready for the day. When Brad gets home from work we are going to go shopping. This paycheck is dedicated to getting Brad some new things. Yesterday he got a hair cut, he was looking extra puffy! Now he looks real nice. New shoes are on the list for him also. We got him a new pair around Christmas time and he has worn those things out. He was sitting by me the other day looking at his shoes and he realized that he could his socks on one of the toes. Now I knew that his shoes were bad, but man I didn't realize that they were that bad!
Our Playstation is also on its way home. We had to send it out to get fixed. There was one night about 3 weeks ago that we were watching a movie. All of the sudden the Playstation made a giant POP sound and there was no more power to it. Luckily it only cost us a $100 to get it fixed. That includes shipping both ways. I will be so glad to get it back. It is funny because I never realized how much better the PS3 is then our PS2. What we are using now is a lot more touchy then what I remembered it being.
Next week is going to be a good one for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment