It was nice just to be able to walk down there and hang out for a couple of hours. We packed a blanket and the sunscreen. The only thing that I wish we would have taken was jackets. I could have stayed longer if I would have had one. About the time that we were leaving there was a group that was gathering for a drum circle. We got out of there just in time :)
I will admit for me I didn't get too much reading done because I busy watching all the boats that were out.
It is crazy to see them steer. The sail boats looked like they were going to tip over.
My camera is real dirty. This week I am going to have it professionally cleaned. It is inside the lens. I am hoping that they are going to be able to get it looking better. I've got giant dots that show up on all my photos.
I love this place! Next week my older brother is going to be coming out to Seattle to visit. I'm excited to show him all the awesomeness that Seattle has to offer! I have our whole week planned out :)
2 comments:
I love the Nook picture... Looks so relaxing! I can't wait to see how your week goes. Have fun with T!
Thanks :) Do you like the cover that I have on it? We saw it online and Brad thought that I needed it. I told him to wait a minute..I went to my bag of paper and pulled out 2 sheets that were the same design.
Post a Comment