My brother is coming out to Seattle for the week and I am preparing for his visit. Brad and me have figured out what we are going to show him while he is here. I have made plans on what we are going to be eating, I'm excited for this part :) We went shopping for food last night and just have to get a couple of other things before that is complete. Today we just need to pick up the apartment and I think that we are ready!
On a side note, I took my camera to go have it cleaned the other day. We went to a little ma and pa shop up in Shoreline that was highly recommended to us. Here I got some sad news. He said that he could very easily clean it for me but at that point it was not worth it money wise and that I should just go buy a new camera for what I was going to spend on my camera. He showed me that it was the censer that that had the problem. He had a camera that was already taken apart and he showed me exactly what he was talking about. He told me that it was $117 to get that cleaned. I told him thanks and left.
I have had my camera for a little over 7 years. I've treated that thing like my baby and was kind of sad to hear that news. I had a Sony Cybershot with 7.2 mega pixels that I had paid around $500. I got my moneys worth out of it, it has seen many great things with me through out the years. I told Brad that I was going to go buy a new camera and we headed to Sam's Club.
A camera is just something that I can't live without. I told Brad that I just wanted to trade my camera straight across and get the exact same thing because of how much I loved my old one. Looking at new cameras had made me realize how out of date my camera was. We had it down to two different cameras and this is the one that we decided on. It is more then double the megapixels and only a fraction of the price that I paid for my old one. The options on this camera are insane! Its going to be a little while before I figure out everything that I can do with it but its user friendly so I will be able to figure it out.
As we were driving away from the store with our new camera I told Brad that I was still going to call it my camera even though this purchase is something that we did together. He still has his camera that he got from Flying J (shutter) when he had been there for 3 years.
Well time to go pick up my apartment! Excited for the week..
Well time to go pick up my apartment! Excited for the week..
No comments:
Post a Comment