Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sams and UW..

Friday was the day that I had planned on bring Tom over to Sam's Club so that he could meet my crew. We timed it just right so that I could have everyone there that would be working for the day. I really like everyone that I work with and I have been telling them that my brother was coming out while I was on vacation. I had told them that when they saw us together they would never know that we were related :) It will be funny to hear what they say when I go back. Its funny in my department I am one of the taller ones..ha its so funny to think about but true.

We enjoyed a hotdog and a pretzel from the cafe while we were there before we headed to go pick Bradley up from his work. As soon as they were back from the guitar store we walked over to UW campus. On campus there are a lot of old brick buildings and interesting things to see.


I "borrowed" this picture from Tom's Facebook. This is inside their library and it feels like you are in Hogwarts. This place has funny hours and I'm glad that we were able to go inside!


Bradley and Tom in front of the fountain. In the background there is Mount Rainer. Love it when it is clear blue sky and you can see it.


I LOVE this photo of Tom. It reminds me of pictures that I would look at as a little kid, when he was living in England. He is looking really good!


Here is a photo for my mom..


another silly pose by the fountain..


Another great example of what a fantastic day it was! Not a single cloud in the sky.

No comments: