In February there was a couple of days that we spent in our little part of the city exploring what it had to offer. While Joel was looking for an apartment there was a couple of things that we saw that was interesting.
This gate was the most exciting thing that we saw..
Not my style but very interesting design.
For breakfast one Sunday morning I wanted to go and try Portage Bay. It was not the brightest idea that I had but it was good food. I think that this was the spot that everyone goes to breakfast on the weekend. Just about everything that could go wrong happened because it was so freakin busy.
Joel and Bradley waiting the minutes they said it was going to take.
They had gotten our number wrong and only had a table for 2..
when I said it was for 3 they had to find us another table and added to our wait.
Then they started calling for "Lid" guess that is my new name.
Bradley waiting for his food..
Joel had ordered a scramble and they ended up bringing him a eggs benedict.
He sent it back and had to wait for them to make his real food.
Libby standing outside the restaurant.
I was bummed because a coworker that I like the least was there and I had to talk to him on our day off. It was a very awkward exchange. I should have been free!
Now the food once we got everything that we had ordered and was actually eating it things got better. We came up with the conclusion that we were needing to come back on a day that was in the middle of the week not on the weekend. I think that we would get better service. If we ever make it back there we will have to see how it is.
Before we went on our Vegas trip I had gotten Bradley and I an appointment to get our haircut. We went to our friend up in Queen Anne. We were a lot more presentable after we got it cut. While we were there I wanted to go and check out Kerry Park in the day time. I don't think that I have been there when there was so much light.
Bradley looking at the city..
Don't we look good with our new haircuts?
Libby sitting in front of the building she wants to live in..
the very would be so amazing!
Looking out at the city. Enjoying the sun and even getting a little bit of blue sky..
but don't let it fool you..it was still very cold outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment