The flight out there was an interesting one. Because there was not assigned sitting Brad and I didn't get to sit next to each other. I think that he was more upset about it then I was. Mainly I think it had to do with him sitting next to sports guys. He was very thankful that he had headphones. He got a window sit and while we were flying he was able to get some really good pictures with his phone.
Phone cameras have come a long way!
One of the first things that we did once we got to Vegas go and check out Wayland's store. We have heard a lot about it and seen pictures from other people but thought that we needed to go and check it out ourselves. While we were there I got a really cute picture frame and Bradley got a new wallet. Great souvenirs :)
Pat, Bradley, and Wayland..
With it being a country store one of the things that they sale is small livestock. These cornish hen chicks were some of the animals that they had. I thought that they were so cute. Kind of depressing to learn that they only have about a 6 week life.
Later that night we went and checked out the local Sam's Club. I wanted to go and see what they had to offer there. We picked up some ribeye steaks and other dinner item. When we headed home I prepared dinner for everyone and we got to use the grill outside. Pat and Wayland hadn't used it before and I can't think of a better steak dinner to break it in! All and all it was a good day. More adventures will happen tomorrow.




No comments:
Post a Comment