Children of Bodom..possibly the best metal band out there, scratch that they are the best metal band out there! Right when we found out that they were playing Seattle we had to get our tickets. The venue that they were playing was El Corazon which is kind of a dive but a awesome small venue. When we got there it was the most crowed that we have seen that place. At first we thought that it was going to be great seeing them in such a small place but that just meant that there was a million people inside. It was one of the stinkiest concerts that I have ever been to and me being at armpit level didn't help the situation.
Bradley waiting for the concert..
I love concerts and this one was amazing. The last time that we saw them I was very sick and looked like the pouting wife even though I was enjoying myself. So I am glad I got to see them when I was feeling better. COB rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment