Saturday, March 22, 2014

Weekend Off..


This weekend I am taking a couple days off from work. I was told the wrong weekend when my bro-in-law and his family would be in town so I got this weekend off instead of next weekend when they actually do come out to Seattle. Over some good luck I was able to have at least one day off when they are out here next weekend so I guess that it works out.

Brad had told me that he wanted me to have a couple of fun days away from work and came up with a couple things that we could do. It has been a rough week at work. Even though I just got back from vacation, I am needing to have another one already :)

The weather in Seattle this weekend isn't suppose to be that bad and there is no rain in my future! Today we decided that we wanted to go to Discovery Park and hang out by the water, my favorite thing about Seattle.


Discovery Park..


Sail boat and you can see Mt. Rainer far in the background..


Lighthouse on the beach..


Sitting on a log looking down at the water.



Libby sitting on the beach..


There was a plane that flew really close to the water..

Bradley and I were talking and looking at the location of this park. This is the water that we flew really close to when we were coming back to Seattle last week. It is so awesome to know the city like we do :)

No comments: