Every once in a while we have sunshine in Seattle. The other day we headed up to Magnolia to go and pick Joel up from work. This was the first time that Bradley and I had ventured up that way. There was a really cool park that we stopped at while we were heading home.
Joel taking a photo and Bradley walking up the hill to get a better shot.
This is the shot that Bradley walked up to get.
I don't want to live in that house. It was on top of the hill and just sitting on sticks.
I would always be scared that it would fall down!
Up here container ships are everywhere..
Love that there is water at every park that we go to!
Sunset..
To the far right in the trees there was two eagles.
Seattle is so awesome. There are lots of parks all over the place and its nice to leave the "city" for a little bit. Summer is coming!





No comments:
Post a Comment