Today at work I finally got my freezers to the point that I have been wanting them to be. Me and my friend Laura spent almost our whole shift in the freezer. Yesterday our manager found us suits so that we could stay warm. We were wearing them and everyone thought that it was so funny. We had to get our photos taken by all of the managers..this is the result of the damage.

I don't understand what was so funny about it :) When I came home and showed it to Brad he didn't know who it was. I will say one thing, we were both very warm! It was a good day at work.
Brad has been working on some drawings for paintings that he is wanting to do. They are very exciting. I'm glad that he was able to be about to do some work while he was on his break. He was working Wednesday in his studio until it closed. Because of the crappy weather he hasn't really wanted to venture downtown..
Well it is my bedtime..got to sleep so I can wake up early for work!
No comments:
Post a Comment