When I listen to music I start to think about all of the concerts that I have been to and all of the concerts that are in my list. I don't think that my list has changed in a long time of people that I want to see..
Hanson
Bad Company
Radio Head
The Mars Volta
~Just to name a few~
Bad Company
Radio Head
The Mars Volta
~Just to name a few~
We talk about it all the time about the concerts that we want to see. The ones that are on my list are a bunch that Brad has already seen but is willing to go again with me. I know that he doesn't want to see Hanson but he has said that he would suffer through it for me. The last two times that they have played up here in Seattle I have had to miss them..one day it will happen. I told Brad that when I finally see them that it will be the most girly that he will see me. I have been in LOVE with them since I was 12 and have a box full of posters, books..you name it.
My list of concerts that I have gone to could go on forever! Since we have moved up here we have been lucky to go to several concerts. In September down the street from us at The Neptune, Bush put on a real kick ass concert! It was one of those things where we were debating if we should go or not. I told Brad that I wasn't even really sure who they were but that was a group that he listened to when he was younger. As I was listening to the songs that they sang I realized that I was a bigger Bush fan than I realized. It was kind of a birthday present for Brad to see them.

My list of concerts that I have gone to could go on forever! Since we have moved up here we have been lucky to go to several concerts. In September down the street from us at The Neptune, Bush put on a real kick ass concert! It was one of those things where we were debating if we should go or not. I told Brad that I wasn't even really sure who they were but that was a group that he listened to when he was younger. As I was listening to the songs that they sang I realized that I was a bigger Bush fan than I realized. It was kind of a birthday present for Brad to see them.

This is the view that we had of the stage!


This is a shot of the whole band. The lead singer still has it I guess..I don't know many 40 year old rockers that still have the young chicks jump up on stage to kiss them. I didn't care for the shirt that he had on. Once he got sweaty it slide from his guitar strap and his nipple was showing. I wanted so bad to fix it for him..ew!
After the concert Brad did something that he hasn't done in a long time and he thought it was funny. We went to the merch booth and got their new CD. CD's are kind of a thing of the past but it was fun to do it.
There are other concert pictures that I want to post because I thought that it was so awesome but I can't seem to find them at this time. I will have to have Brad help me find them. I really want to go to another concert but there isn't really one that I am wanting to go and see. We will have to keep checking and maybe one that is on my list will come out to Seattle!
After the concert Brad did something that he hasn't done in a long time and he thought it was funny. We went to the merch booth and got their new CD. CD's are kind of a thing of the past but it was fun to do it.
There are other concert pictures that I want to post because I thought that it was so awesome but I can't seem to find them at this time. I will have to have Brad help me find them. I really want to go to another concert but there isn't really one that I am wanting to go and see. We will have to keep checking and maybe one that is on my list will come out to Seattle!
No comments:
Post a Comment