We headed south passed Seattle to my own private hell of Renton. The town is still the same and wants to eat me up. The whole time that we were there our sense of direction was off and we were lost. I don't know who set up that area but they didn't plan that well and didn't know how to set a freakin town!
While we were over there was stopped at a mall and walked around there. This place was huge! I don't think that I have ever been in a shopping center that was so huge. Just when I thought that we had hit the end of shops there seemed to be a new level that would appear. There were tons of shops in there that we had never even heard of. There were no good deal though when it came to sales. I think that it was fun to look around there but I think that I will stick to Northgate Mall when it actually comes to buying stuff.
Once we were done with the mall the next thing that we went and did was go find the IKEA. This place was unreal. I have been to a couple different IKEAs but this place was different. There were parking garages and it really just gave off a weird vibe. It was fun to walk around and dream about what our house is going to look like once we settle down and get one. I think that it is great that Brad has the same taste when it comes to decorating.
Because it is hard to explain the style that we both like because there is many different ways that you can describe it I am just going to show you some examples. Bradley has learned in his art history class there the origin of where this style began. Its interesting to think that this was once cutting edge and that no one had ever produced it before.






When we were finished with IKEA we decided that we would head home. By this time we were hitting the tail end of rush hour traffic so it took a little longer then what I had wanted but we survived. All and all it was a good day of shopping and just hanging out. Makes me sad to think that I have to head back to work. My days off just don't seem like they last long enough. I know with the holidays coming up that I am just going to be living for my days off. They will be my light at the end of the tunnel!
No comments:
Post a Comment