Friday, November 18, 2011

Haircut..

Today was a day that I have been waiting for a couple months. I haven't had my haircut since before my brother came out in August. It has been getting harder and harder to do in the morning..just out of control!


The photo above is of me before I went and got my hair cut..


This is after I got my haircut!

I have been needing to get my haircut so bad..It was crazy to see how much hair she cut off. I'm a much happier Libby with my shorter hair. It was way too unmanageably.

After I was finished getting my haircut I went and picked up Bradley from his studio. I got to see his wood blocks that he has working on more this week. They are coming along nicely. By the beginning of next semester I am betting that he is going to be ready to start to cutting them. I'm thinking that I am going to take some vacation time to help him print. I'm needing to really take a vacation! These holidays need speed right on by.

The clouds outside were crazy. Brad had to take photos of them..


We were having some blue skies!

As soon as we were finished with Brad's studio we headed to Sam's Club. I forgot to double check what I was working tomorrow before I left work yesterday. I decided that it was a good excuses to go and buy a chicken for dinner. As we were leaving there the clouds were still crazy so Brad had to take a couple more pictures from the parking lot.


I love watching storm clouds. They are the coolest thing to look at. It was rush hour as we drove home. Its was stop and go the whole way home. As we were sitting there in traffic it started to hail. I didn't mention it to Brad as we were in the parking lot but the clouds that were in the sky totally reminded me snow clouds. I don't want snow..I'm hoping that we don't get any this weekend!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Love the haircut - I'm needing one too!
We got the snow for you yesterday, so you should be good. :-)