Monday, December 5, 2011

Holidays..

Today I was sitting in a meeting and it was mentioned that we are less then 3 weeks away from Christmas. That is just a weird thought. I am finishing up all of the projects that I had been working on the last couple of months. I need to have Bradley help me get photos of them and then I will have to post them. Its the best feeling in the world to finish a project.

Tomorrow is one of my days off this week. Holidays are so busy at work..when I get home I'm tired so we haven't really gone out and done anything for the last couple of weeks. I have gone and visited Brad a couple of times last week. While I was down there I decided that I wanted to go window shopping. I think that is the best type of shopping :) I have started to scope out the type of dress that I want to get for Bradley's graduation/BFA show. I know that it is about 5 months away but I have the dress in my head now I have to find it at a price that I can afford. I am wanting to have a dressy business outfit. All of the dresses that I have been seeing are poorly made and cheap. I know that is the style but not everyone wants to dress like a freaking bum!

That is just about all that is happening our way. Nothing to exciting..Its time to go to bed!

No comments: