Friday, October 28, 2011

Myspace..

I came to the decision the other night that I was going to get rid of my myspace account. Before I did I made sure that I got all of my photos off of there that I had posted. I found it interesting the selection of photos that I had put up there. I don't like to post my life on those social network sites through photos, I just like to talk to people that I know that I normally wouldn't talk to in the "real" world. Thinking about this account was a crazy thing..I didn't actually sign myself up for it. I got a call from Joel when I was living in Price that he had made me an account. I don't like technology and it was a big step for me. Through myspace this is also how Brad and me started talking again, once again thanks to Joel that happened :)

I just wanted to share the photos..Hope you enjoy through the years that I had it!


These photos sum up a little over years of my life. The first are my first trip up to Seattle to see Brad. Notice all of the Modest Mouse I'm representing! Charging Frederick..fire up the canyon..wedding day..work with my girls and Brad's art show at Snow.

Thanks for sharing this blast from the past!

1 comment:

Journey Rocks! said...

Look how young you were in these pics... Where has the time gone? (BTW, you still look young!)