In the parking lot the trees were red..this is the first sign of fall that I have noticed.


I love my car! This was the last photo that I was able to take before the camera died.

I love my car! This was the last photo that I was able to take before the camera died.
The skyline is something that I don't think I could ever get sick of looking at.

This shot has it all..

I think that I am losing weight on my peanut butter and honey sandwiches!

Nice refreshing Pepsi..Brad is the example of good health habits.
This shot has it all..
I think that I am losing weight on my peanut butter and honey sandwiches!
Nice refreshing Pepsi..Brad is the example of good health habits.
The weather was quite pleasant while we were there. There was blue skies and I didn't need to wear a jacket. That is quite the statement because I have no blood and like to wear sweatshirts year round. Also to think that it is in the middle of October too. Getting the little bit of sun that we could :)

Blue Skies!
I could have stayed there for hours..too bad I had to go to work. Luckily work wasn't that bad besides the killer headache that kept getting worse through out the night. I've had a dull headache for that past week. Not fun..it just needs to go away already. I had to get up early today to go back into work. Outside it was actually lightning and thundering. That is one thing that doesn't happen up here. I think in the past year that I have only seen it one other time.
No comments:
Post a Comment