I'm glad that Bradley and Joel are not too grown up and were able to play in the puddles and enjoy the storm with me. There is something about a good rain storm that makes everything better..until you run into the worms. That is just about the only down fall of the rain.
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Utah Rain..
I know that that they say it always rains in Seattle. Well this is kind of the truth..its more like it always drizzles in Seattle. Also when it rains in Seattle there is hardly ever any lightning or thunder. One thing that I miss since I have moved up to Seattle is a proper rain storm. While we were sitting around at my mom's house the weather decided to switch it up and start to rain. It was so much fun to be able to sit on the porch and watch all the water fall. It eventually ended up with us kicking off our shoes and running around in the puddles like we were little kids again. Couldn't believe how hard and fast the rain was coming down.
I'm glad that Bradley and Joel are not too grown up and were able to play in the puddles and enjoy the storm with me. There is something about a good rain storm that makes everything better..until you run into the worms. That is just about the only down fall of the rain.
I'm glad that Bradley and Joel are not too grown up and were able to play in the puddles and enjoy the storm with me. There is something about a good rain storm that makes everything better..until you run into the worms. That is just about the only down fall of the rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The worms are the worst. I hate the smell they seem to leave behind after it stops raining.
Post a Comment