Sunday, July 7, 2013

Birthday Parties..

The whole reason that Pat and Wayland were up in Utah was because it was Pat's birthday, Jennifer's Birthday, and the 4th of July family get together. When all of Pat's heart stuff started to happen was actually on her birthday and she was at her birthday party. Everything got postponed until the 7th and that was Jennifer's Birthday so they had a combined party. Pat looked real great for just going through all that she had and didn't look like she had heart surgery the day before. Brad and I were glad we got to celebrate the birthdays with them!


Pat opening the presents with the help of the girls..


Melissa and Joel watching the presents being open..


Bradley being Brad..


Group shot of everyone..


Self shot of Libby to prove I was there :)


Singing Happy Birthday..
Jennifer had some friends show up just in time!

Even though this reason that we came down to Utah is something that I wish didn't happen I am really glad that we got to spend time with the family. It was a lot of fun.

No comments: