As you can tell we had a lot of fun with the photos. I don't know what Joel is so worried about..they look great! Can you spot the couple of photos that Bradley had doctored up? Thanks Joel!
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Family Photos..
When Pat got out of the hospital we were able to do the one thing that she was wanting to do and that was to get family photos. We were trying to think of someone that could do this for us and Brad came up with the idea to have Joel do it. He has a really nice Canon camera that he had taken a class to learn how to use it. Joel was really cool and came and got these photos for us. I can't believe the results that he was able to get. He is so funny about the whole thing because he is apologetic because he doesn't have the correct lens. Could have fooled me..these are some of my favorite shots.
As you can tell we had a lot of fun with the photos. I don't know what Joel is so worried about..they look great! Can you spot the couple of photos that Bradley had doctored up? Thanks Joel!
As you can tell we had a lot of fun with the photos. I don't know what Joel is so worried about..they look great! Can you spot the couple of photos that Bradley had doctored up? Thanks Joel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment