Saturday, July 6, 2013

Family Party..

We thought that we had Pat home but then her heart problems started to act up. There was a bunch of technical problems and she ended up having to be in the hospital the night I had planned to do the party. She had to miss out on my salmon :(  She was missed. These are the photos from the night.


 Abby and my Mom..
Seems like everyone was stuck in a phone or some type of technology.


My mom :)


Group shot with Adian, Joel, and Amy


Melissa, Libby, and Abby


Joel and Libby..


Amy and Adian..
He has a mini mullet.


Another group shot from the other side of the room.
Jeff, Adian, Jenny, Bradley, Wayland, Ellie and Arlie


Trading of the print..


Melissa and Millie..


Abby..


Bradley..


Jennie, Jeff, and the rest of the group..


Bradley sharing important information with Wayland and Melissa in the background.


Brad and Adam..


Melissa reading her book, "diabetes for dummies."


Joel stole my camera and this is gem that I got from it..


Bradley and Adam talking..


Libby, Brad, Amy, Abby, Adam, and Adian
This photo makes us all look really short compared to Bradley.


Bradley and Jeff..


Ellie and Libby..

Even though the reason that we were down in Utah was horrible and I wish we were there for different circumstances, I am glad that we got to see everyone. The party was quite a success. The only person that I didn't get to see for more then 5 minutes was my brother Tom. Guess there is always next time.

No comments: