Friday, December 30, 2011

Speedy..

This past week has just flown by..I can't believe how fast its gone. Its funny to think that Christmas was just last Sunday. This year for Christmas we went down to Portland for the day to hang out with friends. It was a very quick trip! We left right after I got off of work on Saturday and within 24 hours we turned around and headed back to Seattle. It was really worth it..hoping that next time we meet up with them they will come up to Seattle. The drive home was a long one..it was foggy for about half of the 4 hour trip and once we got to to Tacoma I was more then ready just to be home.

This week Brad has been off of work and just hanging around the apartment. Personally I think that it is starting to get to him. Not leaving the apartment all day starts to get old so on Wednesday, my day off, we walked down to U-Village to go shopping. I got a gift card to Barns and Noble so that was the game plan. I knew exactly what I was wanting to get. Once we got there we found out that the store was closing and the amount/selection of books was not that great. I will have to save my card for when I go to the downtown store.

For Christmas I let Bradley buy a new phone. It is something that we have been wanting to do for him for over 6 month..its just something that hasn't happened. Brad has been feeling guilty for getting such a expensive item and me not buying myself anything that he took me shopping. There has been a couple items that I have been wanting for a few years. I have been been looking and figuring out exactly what I want. They are silly and still had an internal struggle on wither we should get them or not. The two items that I got was a clock for my kitchen and a spice rack. Tonight I started setting up the spice rack :)

Tomorrow night is New Years Eve..no big plans our way. All that I am excited about is to have a day off on Sunday. I think that I am needing a vacation!

No comments: