A couple weeks ago he came to the awesome realization that less then two blocks from his studio, the stand he kept talking to me about was there two days a week. Last Wednesday was my day off so I headed downtown to meet Bradley for lunch. I remembered my camera, which was something that I forgot the first time that I had eaten there.
It was cold outside..
Once we had gotten our food we headed back to Bradley's studio where we had a mini picnic. Yum Yum!

Bradley made a table by laying the black board over his paints. He was kind enough to give me the side that was paint free.



Bradley made a table by laying the black board over his paints. He was kind enough to give me the side that was paint free.
Ono tacos (pork, mango, pinapple..Brad's fav), veggie taco (my fav), and mac & cheese w/caramel apples and onions.
This week Brad's school is moving the senior studios closer to his school. It was a sad realization to Brad when he thought about having to move away from Fusion on the Run. We can't forget about this place and on my days off when we are downtown this is a place that we are going to have to go to lunch. Good day off!
No comments:
Post a Comment