Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Results..

I have been talking for a couple months about these "projects" that I have been working on. I have been in the crafting mood and my apartment has suffered! I love to do anything with my hands and it really doesn't matter what type of materials that I play with. This is one of the books that I have made. Its going to go to one of the ladies that I work with. A whole bunch of my projects that I have been working on are going to be presents for people that read my blog so I will have to put some photos up later once they have received them :)


I almost have all of the projects that I was planning on doing finished. I've got Thursday and Friday off this week so that is when I am going to do my last book for a lady that I work with. I will post more photos as soon as we get them taken..stay tune!

No comments: