Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years..

What a great way to start the new year! It was sunny and 54 degrees outside and what better way to spend a day off then to take a walk to Gas Works. On our way down there we stopped by Subway and got a $5 sub for a picnic.


As you can tell as I was eating by the water it was warm enough for me to sit without a sweatshirt. That is saying a lot coming from me and it being the first of January in Seattle.


Brad was upset with me because I made him take this photo more then once :)


Perfect day..


The park started to fill up and we were not wanting to go home yet so we headed down the waterfront to Fremount. We sat at the waterfront and watched boats drive past.


When we decided that it was time to head home because we didn't want to walk home in the dark we had to take some photos of the empty path. I love the photo of Bradley. If you look at the top of Aurora Bridge you could see the moon.


When we go on these walks our favorite thing to do is watch boats float by on the water and all of the different puppies that past by. Its a hoot!


Beautiful scenery..

I don't think that I could have asked for a more perfect day. It has been a long time since we have been able to go out on an adventure. Bradley has had a week off of work/school. He was having some major cabin fever. I think that he would also agree that it was an awesome day!

2 comments:

Tom Hill said...

Looks fun.

Pat said...

Nice! Love your haircut!

In that second photo, Brad looks like the statue of "the Thinker."

I can't believe that on our whole trip it never occurred to me to try a panoramic shot.