For Joel we got him a couple of gag gifts. We got him a couple different teas from a shop up here. There is nothing like that in Utah with that variety. Brad and me had also got him another gift, a jar of ghost peppers. Joel is one of those people that likes to try new things and Jim is one person that is willing to do it too. Jim LOVES spicy things. It was the funniest thing to see both of them try a little bit of one. Jim tasted just the tip of the pepper and spit it out. He said that it was the hottest thing that he had ever tried before. Joel tried a seed and he turned the reddest that I have ever seen him..he was just about in tears :) Good times!
For my mom, I got with my bros and sis to make it possible. I have been eyeballing these trays for a while and have been wanting to get my hands on one. I came up with the conclusion that for Christmas I was going to do it for my mom. Talked to my sis and we decided that it was what my mom was going to get. With the help from my siblings by getting me photos this is what the end result looks like.
She loved it..
I have decided that I am wanting to get a tray for myself and do one. It just turned out too cute! They gave us a couple presents too. Brad had examination all the boxes and couldn't figure out why my mom had given us "toothpaste." Ended up that it actually was..she had given us sonicare brushed :) It was really funny to unwrap.
I have just one more day until my day off..I hope that I can make it! Tomorrow night right when I get off of work I am going to pick up Brad and head down to Portland for the night. I can't wait to go visit our friends. Its going to be a good holiday. Tomorrow is also when I am going to give my ladies their books. Its going to be a good day! Hope everyone has a great weekend..
I have just one more day until my day off..I hope that I can make it! Tomorrow night right when I get off of work I am going to pick up Brad and head down to Portland for the night. I can't wait to go visit our friends. Its going to be a good holiday. Tomorrow is also when I am going to give my ladies their books. Its going to be a good day! Hope everyone has a great weekend..
No comments:
Post a Comment