Monday, December 12, 2011

Alfred..

The other night we went over to our friend Derek's house. While we were there we got to play with his new puppy. For some reason he really liked me and was the one that he couldn't leave alone. I'm just funner to play with then Brad :) He is a really cute dog and has too much puppy in him so all of the pictures he is a tad bit blurry.

Derek is his second owner and he got him at a pound or something like that. The girl that had him first only had Alfred for one day. On his paperwork she stated that his favorite thing to do was "biting" and his favorite thing to chew on was "everything". Really?!? Show me a puppy that doesn't do that. He is a pure breed Sheltie. He was a blast to play with..


Lion is one of his favorite toys.


See what I'm talking about him just being a blur?


Shark Teeth!!!
(He isn't mean at all I was just giving him his toy)


Alfred isn't the only one chewing on the chew toys..


This dog loves his Derek!

This still doesn't mean that I want a puppy or anything. They are just too much money and work to even deal with! Alfred is like a niece or nephew, good to play with but nice that he can go to his own home at the end of the night.

No comments: