Friday, September 28, 2012

Brad's SAM Show Update..

When my little brother came out to visit in July it just so happened that he came on the day that Brad's show's opening. I have done a previous post about it in July. It just so happened that Brad and I went down town and walked past the window so that we could see it one more time before it was taken down and we were greeted with this surprise..


They had switched the artwork that was in the window. Exciting!!!


It was a Sunday and it wasn't open so we could go in to see what was up with the change.  Brad sent an email and this is what we learned. The piece that they had in the window had rented and the other two pieces had also been rented and were getting ready to be sent out. What a great feeling to know that someone loved Brad's art enough to rent it and hopefully that means that they will decide that they are needing to add it to their collection. What a very proud moment!


Life is really good! Very excited for all of the opportunities that we have been given. Can't wait to see where we are going to be going from here. It has been fun watching Brad sent up his art studio in our apartment and I love what he has been coming up with. I will keep you posted on more art stuff as it comes up!

No comments: