Saturday, September 22, 2012

Birthday Concert..

Brad and I had concert tickets to go to a metal show the night of his birthday. The plan was going to be that Brad would meet up with some friends and I would hang out with Jeff. Due to the fact that he felt like crap and just wanted to sleep, I was able to go to the concert.

We have a friend that works at a local venue and is able to get us on the house list. She is a metal head like Brad so she will just puts him on a ton of lists as she sees good concerts coming into town. The concert that we went and saw was Accept and Kreator. We didn't know either band so we youtube them. Accept sounded like they were going to be cheesy 80's metal and the second, Kreator, was going to be the more hardcore. We were surprised by Accept and disappointed in Kreator.


With the birthday money my mom sent Brad he was able to get us Accept concert tee shirts. It was a awesome concert! Brad went into Al's to see if he could find one of their CDs. He was not able to find one be he is now a proud owner of one of their records :) I love going to concerts!

No comments: