The view was amazing. I was cool to see the city from a different view point.
There is a itty bitty Space Needle in the far distance..
Looking at the shells and rocks..
While we were there we visited the Statue of Liberty..
At this monument it had a rock from the east coast from where the pilgrims had landed..
There is a kite that is stuck in the tree right above their heads.
There were seagulls everywhere..
Jeff is sporting his Packer hat..
WATCH OUT BRAD!!!
Brad looks real sad..
Brotherly love..
I might look cute but I think that I wore the wrong shoes!
Later on this night was the Seahawk/Packer game. I think that Brad and Jeff had a good time even thought Jeff's team lost. This game was one for the record book. Sounds like there was a couple really bad calls by the refs and the Packers lost at the last second. Brad said he didn't even know what happened at the end besides Jeff yelling really loud. I can't really imagine him at a football game.
It was a lot of fun having Jeff out here for the weekend to visit. Hope that he had a good time coming out here but I know that he was missing his little girls. Can't wait for the next time that he is able to come and visit..this time he needs to have Jennie also come with him :)
No comments:
Post a Comment