The first concert that we went to the beginning of the summer was to see Wednesday 13..what a fun show. It was in a tiny little concert place next door to where Bradley works. Glad that we decided to go :) Small concerts are always that funnest because you get to have more of a personal experience.
We were able to be really close to the stage. I like it how Brad likes pretty much the same type of music, it makes it that much more enjoyable. One thing that I like to to do is to get concert tee shirts if they are a good price. Some bands think that they are huge rock stars and charge way to much. That was not the case for that night!
Brad modeling of his shirt..
Me in my shirt. One of my favorite things that we have been doing this summer when we would get home from work was head over to Gas Works to watch the boats in the water. This is something that I don't think I could get tired of doing. This is at the beginning of the summer when all of the grass was green. Towards the end of the summer the hills at the park were getting a tad bit toasty.
The next concert that we have photos from is The English Beat. This is a group that I have gone and seen several times in Salt Lake with my older brother and sister. Brad saw that they were playing and got me tickets for it. This group is not his favorite but he was willing to go with me. They always have really good ska bands that open for them. They make me excited but Brad pointed out the ska music was just really a bunch of band nerds. Sometimes I let my true colors shine through.
Not the best photo of us but this is us enjoying The Beat..
The English Beat..
The place that we go to concerts is Showbox at the Market..right downtown.
During the concert they didn't open up the merch booth until the band went and played. I at one time had a tee shirt from this band but I lost it when I moved a couple moves ago. It has bummed me out every time that I thought about it so at this concert I was going to make sure that I got one. I was stressing out that I was not going to be able to get a small shirt because they were going to sale out (small sizes normally go fast.) Brad was kind enough to point out that there was a lot of fat people there and not one that was my size so I really didn't have to worry. I got my shirt!



.jpg)
2 comments:
Wish I could have gone to the concert with you! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. :)
Miss you!
Thanks for the update Libby =)
Post a Comment