Friday, September 21, 2012

Jeff's Visit..

This year for Brad's birthday his brother Jeff came out to spend the weekend with him. It was just an added bonus that his favorite football team was going to play in Seattle :) For me it was my weekend off so I was able to come and hang out with them too.

When people come out here we always ask them what they want to do and see. I love this because it means that we get to go and do things that we would not normally go and do. With Jeff, we did a bunch of stuff that involved sports (something that Brad and I couldn't really care less about!) There was one place that Jeff found called Oskar's Kitchen. It has something to do with Shawn Kemp, but I am not really sure who that is but he is an old sports player. 


We went there not knowing what to expect when we went there but from what I saw on the internet the food was rated really well. It was a total sports bar and had some amazing hamburgers.  This is a place that I would add on my list of places to go back to. While we were walking back to the car we passed a huge record store. There was a little of something for everyone there. Could have has spent a lot more time and money there..lucky to escape without too much damage :)

No comments: