Jeff and Brad
Love the interactive aspect of the this museum..Brad and Jeff had fun playing around.
There isn't really any good photos of me from here. I was too busy with the camera and forgot to share. These next two photos are of the birthday boy in a tee shirt that I got him.
He is always making faces at me when I take his photo. I think he does it to get a reaction out of me. I always yell at him for it!
This is a photo of an actual poster that they had in the wear house where they were making planes. This was for the women that were building planes while the men were at war. It makes me laugh to look at it.
The next part of the museum that we went to was the outside portion of it. This is where you were able to tour some of the actual planes. There has been some major improvements when it comes to plane development.
This plane was huge! I so wish that it was open to walk inside. Crazy to think that there are two layers inside of it and that it used to fly!
NASA
Not sure what this was but Brad was having a hard time getting a good photo of it with his phone.
Brothers..
Birthday Boy!
They had the Air Force One that Kennedy and Nixon used. There were a couple other Presidents that also used it but I am drawing a blank on who they are at this time.
It has a very 60/70's feel to it..
Brad's presidential walk down..
"I am not a crook.."
Last of all we walked around the planes that are outside the building. This next picture is one that Brad has been wanting to take a photo of for a long time..
I feel the need..... the need for speed.
By the time that we left here, Jeff wasn't feeling all that great at all. The day that he came up he was starting to come down with a cold and it was starting to act up more. There was just one more place that I wanted to take him before we went home to hang out. When him and his wife Jennie came up here to help us move she had read about the the giant hat and boot. We were not able to make it over there while we were there. Because we were in the neighborhood it would have been a shame to miss it again. He told me that his wife was going to be angry with him when he got home.
All and all it was a good day to hang out.

No comments:
Post a Comment