Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yum Yum..

If you know me at all I LOVE food..I like to go out and eat so that I can try new things. One day when Brad and me were downtown and starving we started to wonder around, this is a normal thing for us. We walked past a place that we had walked past a hundred times, but something caught my eye. When you see a restaurant that is packed at lunch time that is normally a good sign. We decided that we would check it out. There was a "ten" minute wait but it turned out to be just a couple of minutes. We ended up at a place called Von's. We were not asked if we wanted to sit at the bar area, which was sitting people right off the bat. I guess that Brad and I look like the type of people that belong in there :)

I liked the decor that this place had to offer. There was a ton of "junk" to look at while your waiting for your food. I had to take a couple of pictures..looking at the different handles was a lot of fun. Its funny how many different designs there are on the handles and the small area that we could read them the brands of beer were starting to repeat. We really like the airplane. For as busy as this place was we didn't have to wait that long before we got our food. Thank goodness for that!

They had a house hot sauce that was sitting on the table. We really didn't order anything that we could use it on but at the end of eating I thought that I would try some. I think that it was the hottest sauce that I have ever eaten, I only had a taste of it that was about the size of the top of a pin head but boy did it burned! Chicken with it would have be amazing. I think that it is something that Jim would have totally enjoyed and Brad agreed.

Here I am waiting of the food to come.

Here is Bradley waiting for his sandwich to show up.

Fish (Salmon) tacos..Yummy!

I think that I need to learn how to make fish tacos. I got Bradley to try them..I think that I might be able to get him to eat them at home. I'm glad that we got there when we did. After we had ordered our food the servers came around and picked up all the lunch menus and were replacing them with the dinner menus.


No comments: