Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tats..

Philly Cheese Steaks are the freaking best!!! They are my favorite thing in the whole world to eat. Every chance that I get to eat one is a treat for me. We discovered this place when we went downtown on the bus and got off at Pioneer Square. Bradley and me were starving so we thought that we would just find something to eat before we went to First Thursday Art Walk. As soon as we get out of the tunnel we walked a block and saw this place called Tats. Yummy!


Now doesn't that just look amazing? Cheese steaks and cheese fries.

Chow time!


We brought Neil and Erin here and they ordered a meatball sandwich. Brad was wanting to try that, he decided that cheese steaks are definitely better. Glad he was adventurous and I also got to try it too :)

It was one of my days off when we went and ate out. Before I headed downtown to meet Brad I made sure to get all cute. I even wore heels (3rd time since being out here) and my new shirt I had got for my birthday. It was warm enough to actually wear it and not have a sweatshirt on top of it. Bradley took my picture before he went down in in the tunnel to catch the bus. He was real tricky to not get any of the bums in the shot.


Since I have moved out here I have been trying to get out of my bubble and try new things. One of the things that I have been working on is my wardrobe. Its fun dressing up like a girl! The wind was blowing so my bangs are doing something funny.This is the last picture that you are going to see me with lighter hair.

I have dyed my hair the other day and it is dark. Way darker then what I have thought I would have done but it still looks good to me. It sucks having gray hair..its a lot of up keep. I'm too young to have to deal with that crap! This is what my new hair looks. The pictures at Tats that are above look darker then what my hair really was. One of those things that happen when your sitting in a dark area :)

No comments: