Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No sleep for me..

I had to work an early morning shift today. I was at work at 2:30 this morning..I always get excited to work these shifts because I feel like I get a ton of work done. Being home at eleven does have its down side. I never can find a parking spot so I have to park blocks away from my house in the 2 hour parking. Not that big of a deal though, I don't mind the little hike. I find it interesting to see how quiet the street gets just 2 blocks away.

I was going to take a nap in that 2 hour block of time but the construction behind our apartment has decided that today is the perfect day to be extra loud. There are funny sounds coming out of that white cement van. I would have to say its a combo of a generator, scraping (similar to the sounds of a dentist office), law mower, and a bunch of other odd sounds along that line. Means that there is no sleep for me. I guess that is the world's way of saying that I shouldn't be lazy :)

Brad's family came out to Seattle last week, maybe it was two weeks ago. Time is such a blur to me right now. I have been waiting for Pat to put up her pictures before I put up a couple just to make sure that we didn't put up the same ones. Today when I was reading her blog it looked like she had made it to the last day so I am safe to put up the other ones that I really liked.

While they were here we did a bunch of stuff, both here in Seattle and in Portland. I am just going to post this one picture of Bradley and me from Cannon Beach, Oregon. I will put up a few more at a later point of time. This way I can see what other ones I want to put up. Ha Brad this whole trip was pulling faces at the camera. I guess that he takes after his mother too much.

I feel kind of guilty that I never put up any pictures from when my mom and sister were out here but some how all the photos my sister took that week are on the play station and I'm not that smart to get them onto the computer. Maybe if I can figure out a way I will post a photo from their trip too.

Well I am off to go move my car.

No comments: