Thursday, May 1, 2014

Under the Bridge..

The weather in Seattle is finally starting to be nice again. I talked Bradley into going on a walk with me and we ended up under the I-5 bridge. There is a shady little park that you can watch the water.


Blue Skies..


Geese..
they are kind of jerks.


Libby..


Bradley sad that the geese were taking over our spot..


Watching the water..


We gave up and gave them all the room that they wanted..
basically they were just there to smell around and poop.


Look Libby is even wearing shorts!


Boats are awesome to look at but not something that we would ever want to own..
makes us wonder who can afford to have some of these boats, we have the wrong type of jobs :)

Even though you can't tell I am wearing my Black Label Society shirt that I had gotten from the concert :) now that the weather is getting better it means that we are going to be able to do more little adventures like this!

No comments: