Bradley and the animatronic Allosaurus..
Giant Bugs!!!
Bradley and Joel standing with a scorpion..
Snakes..
I love the snakes..
The best part of the museum was the butterfly room. Before you went in there they gave you the speech that you have to watch where you are walking because sometimes the butterflies like to rest on the sidewalk.
Libby sitting next to the butterflies..
Joel getting a close up..
Bradley leaning in to look at the butterflies..
Libby close up..
Joel, Libby, and Bradley in the butterfly room..
Joel standing next to Dr. Fly
Bradley looking through the giant binoculars..
This was really cool but a tad bit creepy too because you could see into people's apartments.
Group shot in mirrors..
Bradley looking at the soap collection.
Bradley the mad scientist..
This place made for a fun afternoon but we all agreed that we were happy that we didn't have to pay of it. The only reason that I think that I would go back would be to go to the laser show. That is something that I am really wanting to do and they think that I am weird, oh well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment