Saturday, May 24, 2014

Street Fair..

Once I got home from cooking the bread at my work I meet up with Brad and Joel at the apartment. Once a year the U District has a street fair.. Its kind of annoying, it means that they shut down the ave, there is no parking, and a million people. I personally haven't ever been to one because I always have to work but Joel was really wanting to go.

While we put on our walking shoes, I happened to look at Facebook and saw that one of our friends band was playing at a coffee shop down the street. Now that actually gave us a real destination. We showed up a little early and got to chat with her before the music started.


Show before her band..
I love accordion music!


Bradley telling CJ a story..


Joel taking my picture..


Strong Sun Moon
CJ and Mike

Good music all around! We were also able to buy their cd, we don't normally have cash on us. Glad that at the last second I had looked at my phone. Its always good to see friends.

No comments: