Sunday, May 4, 2014

Wallace Falls..

I have decided that every Sunday that I have off we are going to go do something that we don't normally get to do. I like to hike but it really isn't Bradley's thing. Good thing that he humors me and will go with me anyways. While I was on the computer on night trying to figure out what we were going to do I ran across a place called Wallace Falls.  I knew it was going to be our next trip!

Wallace Falls is about an hour north of Seattle. When we had left home it was rainy and not that good of weather but we decided to keep going. Once we got there it was just lightly sprinkling and it made for perfect hiking weather.


Libby looking out..


Joel and Bradley reading about the valley..


This was at the base of the hike..very pretty!
The rain was hitting the power lines and there was a weird humming sound. It was a tad bit creepy.


I warned the guys not to step in the poop..
Looked at it closer and it moved.
Slugs are really gross bugs!


Libby getting a good shot..


Bradley getting a picture of Libby..
Joel doesn't care he is getting shot of the falls.


The top fall..
Joel and Libby


Beautiful scenery..


Libby by a small water fall..


Libby and Joel..


Bradley and Joel..
It was starting to get very wet!


Joel, Libby, and Bradley at the top falls..
we laughed so hard about this picture because looking at Joel's hair you can tell that it is really wet outside.


Joel taking in the beauty..


River..


Bradley and Libby..


Bridge picture..
Libby and Bradley


Love the green..


Joel getting a picture..


Bradley and Joel leading the way..


Libby in the evil forest..


Fish..


Bridge..


Bradley..


Joel, Libby, and Bradley
Beginning of the hike!


Top falls..


Libby with the river..


Joel and Bradley..

This place was awesome! Bradley put a couple of pictures from this trip on facebook and he had some friends that were jealous of this adventure that we went on. They want to go next time :) I love this time of year.

No comments: