Best BBQ that we have found..
While we were driving to the falls, I decided that we were going to take back roads. While we were driving we came to a field that had a bunch of alpacas in it. I haven't seen something like that since I have moved to Seattle. It was AWESOME!
Once we got to the falls we had a really hard time finding parking. Once again it was a holiday weekend and everyone had decided that they were going to come here. It was so bad that we decided that we would just come back another time and then we remembered that there was a secret parking lot at the base of the falls. That parking lot was pretty much empty so we were able to see it anyways, yay.
Falls from the boardwalk..
Bradley..
Joel..
Joel, Libby, and Bradley..
Joel and Brad at the end of the boardwalk..
Bradley and Joel in nature..
Bradley getting his picture taken..
Libby with the river..
Bradley on the rocks..
Bradley and Joel leaving me..
Snoqualmie Falls..
Libby..
Camera man and star.
Joel and nature..
Libby out in the river..
There was so many people there, but we were at least able to find a little bit the river that people were not all over. This place is so pretty and I can't wait until the next time that we go there, maybe on a weekday. Sunday adventures have been a good thing, we do them whenever I have a Sunday off. We are going to get out and see more of Washington this year!





No comments:
Post a Comment