Bradley with the Martin Wittfooth painting..
Once we were done with the gallery we walked to Pioneer Square and got some cheese steaks. Can't get better then Tat's, I LOVE that place. It is so yummy. I am glad that we don't live that close to it because I would be there way too often and then I would be fat!
We walked down to the pier to enjoy the water and slowly make our way down to the sculpture garden.
Cranes..
Libby looking at the water..
Libby on the pier..
Seattle..
Bradley standing by the new sculpture..
Bradley..
Bradley and the sculpture garden..
Water..
Sculpture garden..
Close up..
Libby in the sculpture garden..
Bradley and Libby by the Eagle..
Soon after we had taken that last picture we decided to head home because it looked like it was going to rain. We made it home just in time..we were not prepared to be out in the rain! It was a good day for fancy art.













No comments:
Post a Comment