I had one week of vacation that I needed to use so I decided that I would take a trip out to Utah. Brad was working at the school and wasn't able to come out on this trip. This summer we are going to be sending him out to Summer Snow so he will be able to get his Utah fix.
The plane ride out there was a pleasant one. The flight wasn't that full and I got a whole row to myself..which also means that I got a seat next to a window. I sat next to the engine so it is in all of my pictures but the view was amazing.
Volcano..
Space..
The water in Utah is kind of funny color..
Airport from the sky..
Flying into Salt Lake..
We have landed!
My pictures are not as cool as Bradley's were flying to Vegas but it was fun to watch the changing scenery. Getting ready to have a fun week in Utah..its going to be a busy one!






No comments:
Post a Comment