There was a lot that we packed into the week that I was out. One of the places that my mom wanted to take me was over to BYU to an art show, Sacred Gifts. It was really worth the time to go check out. Its crazy how good of a museum that they have! I have enjoyed many great art exhibits there and this is another one that I can add to my list.
Libby outside the museum..
Janet outside the museum..
My mom is part of the Utah Valley Historical Society. The night that I landed they were having a speaker and my mom asked me if I wanted to go to it. It was pretty interesting. It was a professor that had studied Utah Lake and the drought that they had in the 30's (I believe, could be wrong about the date.) It was weird to think that Utah Lake had totally dried up and in the 50's is when they stopped putting raw sewage into it. Its funny how you grow up with something so large like that and never really stop to think about it. Utah Valley would be a totally different place without it!
I feel so dirty..
just a joke due to where I work.
While I was with my mom we ran over to the Senior Center..
I had to laugh when I saw this sign over there.
Meet up with Tom for his lunch at Cafe Rio, a place that we don't have out in Seattle..yet. While I am here I am going to try and eat at all of the places that I don't have around me :) It was fun to get to see him even through it was for a quick bite to eat.



No comments:
Post a Comment