Thursday, April 10, 2014

Friends and Eyelashes..

There are a couple of friends that I keep in touch with. One of them is Dianne! I had been texting her since I had booked my ticket and it just so happened that she was off the week that I was going to be in Utah. We planned out a day to meet up and it just so happened to be her birthday. Talk about good timing! We went out to lunch and shopping. After we were done shopping we went back to her house. One thing that she likes to do in her spare time is eyelash extensions. Never really thought about doing them before but thought what the heck..they looked fabulous when they were done!


Libby, Dianne, and Molly..


Holy eyelashes!

Dianne's husband is from Washington, but eastern so they don't ever make it over to Seattle. I think that they need to plan a trip up here to come and hang out a couple of days. It would be a blast. I was really excited to be able to hang out with her. She is one of the few friends that I still talk to from Utah an a frequent bases.

No comments: