Sunday, April 13, 2014

Family Time..


On the day before I was going to head back to Seattle I was able to get my family together for a family party. My mom had been stressing out about cooking food for so many people and wasn't sure what she was going to even do. This is the area that I shine! I love to have parties where I have to cook for a bunch of people. I told my mom that we should cook up some of her sweet and sour chicken that she makes. It was a very good decision!


Amy, Janet, and Tom hanging out in the kitchen.


Jim, Janet, and Adam.
My mom has had these two hutches in her storage room since we moved to this house. Right before I came down she had finally pulled it out of her basement and painted it. Looked really cute in her kitchen. She was wanting to antique the edges of it but wasn't really daring to do it herself. This was a chance for Adam to shine! He is very handy with wood and it took him no time to finish it. I don't have a picture of it but I got a working shot of them.


The whole family..


Maggi, Zoe, Libby, and Tom
I felt so short with all of them!


Selfie..


Tom and Libby..


Janet and Libby..


Tom, Libby, and Amy.

This was a really good visit and I was glad that I got to see everyone while I was out here. I am glad that I got a chance to see everyone while I was out there. Can't wait for my next visit.

 

When I got home Bradley had came and picked me up from the airport. I think that it is tradition for him to get lost while driving there..this time was no exception :) He was very nice and had got me flowers..he even went to Trader Joes to get them. He definitely knows what my colors are! I loved them.

No comments: