Brad sitting by "The Hypothesis of the Primeval Atom."
We headed down to the market to pick up some sausages from the German store for dinner. We also decided that we were going to get lunch down there. Some of our friends swear by this place and we have learned why. It was pretty tasty!
Bradley and Joel sitting waiting for the food..
One part of Bradley's job is that we have to go around town and pick up different supplies for the studio. One run that we have to do is go down to Auburn to pick up copper. That place sucks..so I tried to find somewhere to eat to make it exciting to go. Last time we went out there we found this place..BBQ Pete's.
The shop outside doesn't look that exciting from the outside but we have decided that it would be worth the trip all on its own.
Bradley hasn't exactly learned how to make and ice cream cone..
He was sad that his wasn't as pretty as mine :)
Libby waiting in the car for Bradley..
Because I spent my whole day off running around for Brad's work and haven't really gotten a chance to really unwind from everything that was happened at work, Brad told me that on my next day off I will be able to do anything that I want to do. I told him that I want to go and see the gorillas at the zoo. Its going to be an awesome day and can't wait for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment