Sunday, February 2, 2014

Zoo Is Better..

Because on my last day off I spent time with Bradley running around getting stuff for his work he told me that we could go and do anything that I was wanting to do. I told him that I was wanting to go to the zoo to see the gorillas. Sad thing about that is that all photos of the gorillas didn't show up on my camera. Guess that I will have to get them next time. This day was a lot better then having to sit around and watch the super bowl. We pretty much had the city to ourselves.


Brad's favorite little turtle eating grass..


Snake hiding in the back..


Bradley looking at the turtles swimming..


Bradley getting a closer look at the snakes..

While we were at the zoo Bradley wanted to do some sketches of some of the animals. The primates are my favorite and that is where we spent the most time. I could sit and watch these animals all day.


This orangutang was not really paying attention to us until Brad pulled out his sketch book. He came right up to the glass and sat there while Brad drew him. It was so awesome! He only went away from us when the zoo keepers came with dinner..


These two pictures below were from the gorillas. It was nap time so Bradley didn't have to hard of a time sketching them either..

Brad's gorilla sketches..


Orangutang's dinner time..


This guy brought his cup of biscuits over to us and set it on the ledge..
he was eatting them one by one in front of us.
Personally I think he was showing off his dinner because we didn't get any.


Another primate..
These guys have very smooth fur and were also eating dinner.

It was a great day! Like I have said before going to the zoo was much more exciting then watching the super bowl, even though at the end of the night we knew who had won. There was much celebration all night long..I'm with Brad and wish that they would have lost. Now we are going to have to hear about the seahawks for a long time.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I'll have to take you to the dinosaur park when you come - there are tons of turtles swimming in the pond there.