Saturday, January 11, 2014

Peru and Rootbeer..

On New Years Day this year we made our way down to the SAM to see the the Peru Show before it closed. This has been something that we have been wanting to go check out for a couple months and it was going to close on the 5th. Brad and Joel had gone the week before and planned it out when we were all going to go back down there. They had a lot of artifacts and artwork a little something for everyone. 

I think that going to the SAM inspired the restaurant that we went to today. Joel has been researching different places that he has been wanting to go and try out. He found the San Fernando Roasted Chicken. 


Trying to decide what we were going to eat..


Joel told us what we were needing to get while we were there..


Bradley waiting for his food and smelling all the meaty goodness!


Joel and Bradley eating..


I ordered an Inca Kola with my food..
I made Brad try it and he had to get a can of it before we left :)


The Root Beer Store is a place that Bradley has been wanting to go back to since we went there a few months ago. We finally made it there!


Bradley having a hard time trying to decide what root beer he was wanting to bring home with him..


Joel with his 4 pack..


Libby walking out with her arms full of soda :)


When we were driving back to Bradley's work we stopped by the Roq La Rue. This is the best art gallery in town. They were having a group show that I really wanted to check it out. They have also moved locations and I haven't been here yet. It was awesome. Good day!

No comments: