I had found a pattern for hot pads and I have been dieing to make some! While I was out and about with Bradley and Joel we stopped by the craft store and picked up some yarn. Brad helped my choose out the color green because to go with my red kitchen. I think it was a good decision. They turned out awesome and I can't wait to have some hot pads that actually match my kitchen (I got some really nice purple ones for my wedding but that is not quite my color.)
Glad that I finished all off all of the yarn that I got now I can get back to the real world and maybe tackle a couple more jobs that I am needing to do around my place before I have to go back to work tomorrow. This has been a very productive weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment